At The Range, we take safety very seriously, and we expect our members to do the same. Violation of The Range rules is grounds for immediate dismissal from The Range and a permanent revocation of your membership.
The Range Operational Rules:
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed on the facility without a responsible parent or legal guardian.
- All Federal, State, and Local firearm laws must be obeyed.
- Shooters MUST case and uncase all firearms at the firing line.
- Firearms not on the firing line must be unloaded and cased.
- Guns/magazines may only be handled at the designated shooting location, or safe zones.
- Shooters must complete and sign The Range LIABILITY WAIVER before using The Range.
- No One is allowed to handle a gun, while anyone is down range. “Forward of the firing line”. Guns should be on the bench with the muzzle pointed down range and the action facing up, and open. Gun should be completely unloaded.
- Food, beverages and smoking are prohibited on the shooting lanes. Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited.
- Hearing and eye protection are required at all times while on or near the firing line.
- Tracer, incendiary, armor piercing, and steel bullets of any kind are strictly prohibited. Shooters caught shooting steel bullets may be banned.
- Never leave a gun unattended. You are responsible for your firearm at all times.
- No horseplay when handling a gun or while in the shooting area.
- Commands issued by Range Officers and Range Personnel must be immediately obeyed without question.
- When the line is declared “COLD,” all firearms must be safely grounded (action open and magazine removed), and all shooters must step away from the firing line. Absolutely no firearm handling, unloaded or otherwise, will occur while the line is “COLD.”
- Cross firing of targets is prohibited.
- You may collect your own brass that is inside your stall and behind the firing line. Brass from other shooters and all brass that falls in front of the firing line may not be collected.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- This is a COLD RANGE. All firearms at the facility must be unloaded with the magazine out of the gun, unless you are at your shooting lane and it is safe and appropriate to load the gun. All firearms must be in a holster, or stored out of site while walking around The Range property.
- Respect the center as well as other members; put your trash in the trash receptacle, place your brass and casing in the recycle bins, and be sure to clean up after yourself.
- Be respectful of other members.
The range Hours:
|Monday||9am – 5am|
|Tuesday||9am – 5am|
|Wednesday||9am – 5am|
|Thursday||9am – 5am|
|Friday||8am – Sunset|
|Saturday||9am – 5am|
|Sunday||12:30pm – 5pm|